Advances in Agronomy Advances in Agronomy Series, Vol. 112
Directeur de Collection : Sparks Donald L.
Advances in Agronomy continues to be recognized as a leading reference and a first-rate source for the latest research in agronomy. As always, the subjects covered are varied and exemplary of the myriad of subject matter dealt with by this long-running serial.
- Maintains the highest impact factor among serial publications in agriculture
- Presents timely reviews on important agronomy issues
- Enjoys a long-standing reputation for excellence in the field
- A review of quantitative tools for assessing the diffuse pollution response to farmer adaptations and mitigation methods under climate change
- Nitrogen Dynamics and Indices to Predict Soil Nitrogen Supply in Humid Temperate Soils.
- Biochar Application to Soil: Agronomic and Environmental Benefits and Unintended Consequences
- Phytostabilization: A Green Approach To Contaminant Containment
- Synergism: A Rotation Effect of Improved Growth Efficiency
Anita Shepherd, Lianhai Wu, David Chadwick, Roland Bol
Mervin St. Luce, Joann K. Whalen, Noura Ziadi, and Bernie J. Zebarth
R. S. Kookana, A. K. Sarmah, L. Van Zwieten, E. Krull, B. Singh
Nanthi S. Bolan, Jin Hee Park, Brett Robinson, Ravi Naidu and Keun Young Huh
Randy L. Anderson
Date de parution : 08-2011
Ouvrage de 242 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
193,71 €Ajouter au panier