Academic Press Library in Signal Processing Array and Statistical Signal Processing Academic Press Library in Signal Processing Series, Vol. 3
Coordonnateurs : Viberg Mats, Zoubir Abdelhak
Rédacteurs en Chef : Theodoridis Sergios, Chellappa Rama
This third volume, edited and authored by world leading experts, gives a review of the principles, methods and techniques of important and emerging research topics and technologies in array and statistical signal processing.
With this reference source you will:
- Quickly grasp a new area of research
- Understand the underlying principles of a topic and its application
- Ascertain how a topic relates to other areas and learn of the research issues yet to be resolved
- Quick tutorial reviews of important and emerging topics of research in array and statistical signal processing
- Presents core principles and shows their application
- Reference content on core principles, technologies, algorithms and applications
- Comprehensive references to journal articles and other literature on which to build further, more specific and detailed knowledge
- Edited by leading people in the field who, through their reputation, have been able to commission experts to write on a particular topic
R&D engineers in signal processing and wireless and mobile communications
Date de parution : 09-2013
Ouvrage de 1012 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
193,44 €Ajouter au panier