Engineering Satellite-Based Navigation and Timing: Global Navigation Satellite Systems, Signals, and Receivers Global Navigation Satellite Systems, Signals, and Receivers
Auteur : Betz John W.
- Clearly structured, and comprehensive depiction of engineering satellite-based navigation and timing systems, signals, and receivers
- GPS as well as all new and modernized systems (SBAS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS, IRNSS) and signals being developed and fielded
- Theoretical and applied review questions, which can be used for homework or to obtain deeper insights into the material
- Extensive equations describing techniques and their performance, illustrated by MATLAB plots
- New results, novel insights, and innovative descriptions for key approaches and results in systems engineering and receiver design
Date de parution : 02-2016
Ouvrage de 640 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 12 jours).
Prix indicatif 157,00 €Ajouter au panier