Industrial Biscuit Production Process, Production, and Packaging Equipment
Auteur : Davidson Iain
Industrial Biscuit Production is a practical reference that brings a complete description of the process and equipment for an automated food production line in the food biscuit industry. The book also describes the existing and emerging technologies in biscuit making and production, being a valuable asset to R&D personnel and students in the food technology and engineering areas.
Full of clear illustrations, photos and text describing the complete production process for all types of biscuits, cookies and crackers from the raw materials to the final packaged products, this title covers biscuits and its ingredients, test bakery equipment, dough piece forming, biscuit baking ovens, biscuit cooling and handling, processing and packaging.
Iain Davidson shares his almost 50 years of experience in the biscuit baking industry worldwide to students, researchers or people joining a biscuit making company.
- Covers the complete processed food production line from raw materials to final packaged product
- Shows in details the process, production and packaging equipment for biscuits, cookies and crackers
- Provides understanding of the development from a manual artisan process to a fully automated high volume production process
- Brings more than 200 pictures of types of biscuits, cookies and crackers besides machinery
1. The Biscuits 2. Ingredient storage and handling 3. Dough Mixing 4. Dough Feed Systems 5. Dough Forming: Biscuit cutting machines 6. Dough Piece Forming: Laminating 7. Dough Piece Forming: Rotary Moulding 8. Dough Piece Forming: Depositing 9. Biscuit Baking Ovens 10. Oven Conveyor Bands 11. Oil Spray machines 12. Biscuit Cooling and handling 13. Biscuit Sandwiching 14. Biscuit Packaging 15. Biscuit Production 16. Ingredients for biscuits 17. Test Bakery
Senior managers and R&D in industrial biscuit manufacturers, particularly for production, engineering and purchasing departments. Researchers and post graduate research students in the field of Food engineering, Food Technology, Foodservice and Culinary Technology
In 1990 Iain was appointed Regional Manager Asia Pacific for Baker Perkins and re-located to Indonesia and later in 1997 to China. His appointments included Managing Director of Baker Perkins (Hong Kong) Ltd. and Director of Baker Perkins Japan KK.
Iain was responsible for a substantial increase in the company’s biscuit business in Asia During this period the company’s Asian biscuit machinery business grew by over 3 times.
Iain established a successful manufacturing facility for biscuit ovens in Dalian, China in 1990 for Baker Perkins and subsequently continued an manufacturing capability for Baker Pacific Ltd. In China, India and Indonesia.
Date de parution : 07-2018
Ouvrage de 256 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
193,44 €Ajouter au panier