Handbook of Food Processing Food Safety, Quality, and Manufacturing Processes Contemporary Food Engineering Series
Coordonnateurs : Varzakas Theodoros , Tzia Constantina
. Handling and management of raw materials of foods
. Sensory evaluation of foods
. Hygiene and food sanitation
. Case studies on the implementation of ISO22000, HACCP, and other management tools for the implementation of food safety–traceability
. Food waste management case studies from the food industry along with life cycle analysis
The book explores food manufacturing from dairy, bakery and confectionery, fruits and vegetables, and nonalcoholic and alcoholic beverages to chocolate, oils and fats, meat, poultry, seafood, snacks, and functional foods with a case study on nutraceuticals. It presents an analysis of flavor production, highlighting the characterization of aroma compounds, the description of aroma compounds found in vegetables and fruits, and the reactions that thermally generate aroma in foods.
It also examines food quality and safety requirements throughout, including raw materials handling, sensory evaluation of foods, hygiene and food sanitation, ISO22000, HACCP, and food waste management. The book helps you keep up with diverse consumer demands and rapidly developing markets.
- Sensory Evaluation of Foods
- Hygiene and Food Sanitation
- ISO 22000, HACCP and Other Management Tools for Implementation of Food Safety-Traceability Case Studies
- Food Waste Management
- Dairy Products Technology
- Bakery Technology
- Minimally Proceßed (Fresh-Cut) Fruits and Vegetables: Production, Quality, and Safety
- Nonalcoholic Beverages
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Chocolate Manufacturing
- Fats and Oils Proceßing Technology
- Meat and Meat Products: Processing, Quality, and Safety
- Poultry Manufacturing Technologies
- Seafood Technology: The Case Study of the Seafood Industry in the Russian Federation
- Snack Foods
- Functional Foods
- Functional Foods Case Study: The Incorporation of Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Phytosterol Esters into - Filo Products
- Flavor Production
Constantina Tzia, received a diploma in chemical engineering and a Ph.D in food engineering from the National Technical University of Athens, Greece in 1977 and 1987, respectively. His current research interests include quality and safety (HACCP) of foods, sensory evaluation, fats and oil, dairy and bakery technology, and utilization of food by-products.
Date de parution : 10-2015
Ouvrage de 659 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 13 jours).
Prix indicatif 169,33 €Ajouter au panier