Edible Food Packaging Materials and Processing Technologies Contemporary Food Engineering Series
Coordonnateurs : Cerqueira Miquel Angelo Parente Ribeiro, Pereira Ricardo Nuno Correia, Ramos Oscar Leandro da Silva, Teixeira Jose Antonio Couto , Vicente Antonio Augusto
The book’s 14 chapters promote a comprehensive review on such subjects as materials used, their structure-function relationship, and new processing technologies for application and production of edible coatings and films. Specific topics include edible film and packaging using gum polysaccharides, protein-based films and coatings, and edible coatings and films from lipids, waxes, and resins. The book also reviews stability and application concerns, mass transfer measurement and modeling for designing protective edible films, and edible packaging as a vehicle for functional compounds.
The authors explore antimicrobial edible packaging, nanotechnology in edible packaging, and nanostructured multilayers for food packaging by electrohydrodynamic processing. Additionally, they show how to evaluate the needs for edible packaging of respiring products and provide an overview of edible packaging for fruits, vegetables, and dairy products. Lastly, they examine edible coatings and films for meat, poultry, and fish.
- Edible Film and Packaging Using Gum Polysaccharides
- Protein-Based Films and Coatings
- Edible Coatings and Films from Lipids, Waxes, and Resins
- Production and Processing of Edible Packaging: Stability and Applications
- Mass Transfer Measurement and Modeling for Designing Protective Edible Films
- Edible Packaging: A Vehicle for Functional Compounds
- Antimicrobial Edible Packaging
- Nanotechnology in Edible Packaging
- Nanostructured Multilayers for Food Packaging by Electrohydrodynamic Processing
- How to Evaluate the Needs for Edible Packaging of Respiring Products
- Edible Packaging for Fruits and Vegetables
- Edible Packaging for Dairy Products
- Edible Coatings and Films for Meat, Poultry, and Fish
Date de parution : 05-2016
Ouvrage de 469 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 13 jours).
Prix indicatif 221,55 €Ajouter au panier