Dictionary of flavors (2nd Ed.)
Auteur : DE ROVIRA Dolf
- GMO Genetically modified products have come into the forefront of our consciousness.
- Mad Cow Disease The safety of our food supply is in constant question.
- Nutritional Trends and Fads Low Fat / Atkins / South Beach Diet
- Culinology The combination between Chef and Food Scientist is here to stay thousands of culinary terms can be added and this is a great bullet point.
- Including new G.R.A.S. lists With the consolidation of the EU and US regulations, the allowable flavor chemicals has increased greatly.
- Organic Since the first edition, the Organic segment of the Food Marketplace, regulations surrounding Organic Foods and trends have come to the forefront.
- Changes in the Food Media "Fast Food Nation", "Super Size Me" and Flavor Company Segments on the Discovery Channel have brought the Flavor industry into light.
- TV Chefs Culinary has grown greatly as has the appreciation of ethnic foods. There is a great need to expand the definitions to include many ethnic trends.
- More definitions More foods exotic fruits from around the world.
Date de parution : 01-2009
Ouvrage de 720 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 12 jours).
Prix indicatif 192,07 €Ajouter au panier