Advances in Food Security and Sustainability Advances in Food Security and Sustainability Series, Vol. 1
Directeur de Collection : Barling David
Advances in Food Security and Sustainability takes a scientific look at the challenges, constraints, and solutions necessary to maintain a healthy and accessible food supply in different communities around the world. The series addresses a wide range of issues related to the principles and practices of food sustainability and security, exploring challenges related to protecting environmental resources while meeting human nutritional requirements.
- Contains expertise from leading contributions on the topics discussed
- Covers a vast array of subjects relating to food security and sustainability
- Advances in Food Security and Sustainability in South Africa
S. Drimie and L. Pereira
- Analyzing the Adoption of Technology, Yield Gaps and Profitability of Major Food Grain Crops in West Bengal
D. Mondal and C. Maji
- Potential of Public Purchases as Markets for Family Farming: An Analysis of Brazilian School Feeding Program Between 2011-2014
S. Schneider, V.F. Thies, C. Grisa and W. Belik
- UK Horticulture Production and National Dietary Guidelines: Meeting the Gap
V. Schoen and T. Lang
- Governing in a Post-Political Era: Civil Society Participation for Improved Food Security Governance
Date de parution : 11-2016
Ouvrage de 178 p.
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 14 jours).
Prix indicatif 155,27 €Ajouter au panier