Food and Wine Tourism (2nd Ed.)
Integrating Food, Travel and Terroir
CABI Tourism Texts Series
Auteur : CROCE E.Langue : Anglais
Prix indicatif 56,23 €
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 13 jours).Ajouter au panier le livre de CROCE E.
Ouvrage 253 p. · Broché
The second edition:
- Contains updated chapters throughout, to form a complete and current overview of food and wine tourism.
- Reviews new emerging destinations, and food and wine tourism from a business perspective.
- Includes new global case studies discussing aspects such as transforming an Indian area into a wine-producing region, promoting a destination through a social media campaign, chocolate tourism in Belize, planning an international food fair, and making San Francisco a food capital.
- Presents successful international professionals' experiences and tips, catching trends and setting the tourism phenomenon in an even more international context.
If food and wine tourism is well planned, managed and controlled, it can become a real economic resource. Suitable for students in tourism and leisure subjects, the practical application provided in this book also makes it an ideal resource for those operating in the food and wine sector.
- 2: The Environment: Tools of the Trade
- 3: Tourists on the Food and Wine Trail: Who Are They?
- 4: Transforming a Terroir into a Tourist Destination
- 5: The Supply Side: the Actors Involved in Food and Wine Production
- 6: Food and Wine Tourism Best Practice: Case Studies from Around the World
- 7: Supply Operators in the Food and Wine Tourism Industry
- 8: Designing a Life Experience: Itinerary Planning and Organization
- 9: Conclusion