14, rue de Provigny
Tél.: +33 (0)1 47 40
Fax: +33 (0)1 47 40
Prix indicatif 143,13 €
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 10 jours).Ajouter au panier le livre de ENGELMANN Sven
This guide gives an overview and insight into the advanced technology of thermoforming, discussing different processes and applications. It reveals the possibilities of thermoforming from forming, filling, and sealing processes, to using thermoforming technology for cost saving purposes and maximum efficiency. Its coverage addresses the simulation of formed parts as well as applications of technical parts and packaging. The reader is guided through the path of development, design, machine and mold technology and production, as well as the latest innovations, from thermoformed bottles to fully automated assembly lines.
2. Basics of thermoforming and thermoplastics.
3. Production of semi - finished products, Extrusion and Coextrusion.
4. Introduction Technical parts.
5. Antenna Manufacturing.
7. Automotive body and commercial vehicles applications.
8. Production of refrigerator liners.
9. Paintreplacement in automative applications, chrome optics.
10. Engine air intake PA 6 GF 15.
11. Sanitary equipment.
12. Thermoforming and milling of large parts.
13. Changeover sheet machines.
14. Chrome parts.
15. Applications in aircraft and mass transportation.
16. High quality and fully transparent products.
17. Multi - Deco - Molding.
18. Parts made form ABS + PA.
20. Introduction Packaging.
21. A Method of optimizing a thermoforming process.
22. Analysis of thermoforming film and thermoforming results.
23. Automated packaging.
24. Production of flower pots.
25. Steelrule die punching.
26. Creation of anglehair in steel rule die punching.
27. Production of meat trays.
28. Multilayer Films in thermoforming applications.
29. PET in Thermoforming applications.
30. Thermoformed Packaging made of PLA.
31. Peel und Reseal.
32. Foampackaging PP and PS.
33. Blisterpackaging of Syringes.
34. Production of drinking cups.
35. Ultrasonic sealing and cutting in Thermoforming.
36. Understanding the brittle behavior of PS cups.
37. Pre - printed sheet for lid thermoforming.
38. Flexible Film.