14, rue de Provigny
Tél.: +33 (0)1 47 40
Fax: +33 (0)1 47 40
Prix indicatif 110,68 €
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 10 jours).Ajouter au panier le livre de VAN'T LAND C.M.
Among those interested in drying are chemical engineers, energy specialists, and mechanical engineers. This book assists the process development engineer, the process engineer, and the plant engineer in selecting drying equipment. It discusses the criteria to be observed, the gathering of results of relevant laboratory measurements, the carrying out of small-scale tests (the results of which can be scaled up), and procedures for sizing equipment. Written by an author with over four decades in the process industries, this book brings an extensively practical approach for the engineer.
2. Drying as Part of the Overall Process.
3. Procedures for choosing a dryer.
4. Convective drying.
5. Continuous Fluid-Bed Drying.
6. Continuous Direct-Heat Rotary Drying.
7. Flash Drying.
8. Spray Drying.
9. Miscellaneous Continuous Convective Dryers and Convective Batch Dryers.
10. Atmospheric contact dryers.
11. Vacuum drying.
12. Steam Drying.
13. Radiation Drying.
14. Product Quality and Safeguarding Drying.
15. Continuous Moisture-Measurement Methods, Dryer Process Control, and Energy Recovery.
16. Gas/Solid Separation Methods.
17. Dryer Feeding Equipment.
List of symbols.