14, rue de Provigny
Tél.: +33 (0)1 47 40
Fax: +33 (0)1 47 40
Prix indicatif 80,64 €
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 10 jours).Ajouter au panier le livre de RON Trent
Molecular medicine is the application of gene or DNA based knowledge to the modern practice of medicine. This book provides contemporary insights into how the genetic revolution is influencing medical thinking and practice on a broad front including clinical medicine, innovative therapies and forensic medicine.
* Extensively revised just after the completion of the Human Genome Project, it provides the latest in molecular medicine developments
* The only book in Molecular Medicine that has undergone 3 editions
* Current practice as well as future developments identified
* Extensive tables, well presented figures - resources for further understanding
1. History of molecular medicine 2. DNA, RNA, genes and chromosomes 3. Mendelian genetic traits 4. Complex genetic traits 5. Genomics, proteomics, and bioinformatics 6. Genetic and cellular therapies 7. Reproduction and development 8. Infectious diseases 9. Forensic medicine and science 10. Ethical, legal, and social issues 11. Appendix - molecular technology 12. Glossary and abbreviations 13. Index
The primary audience for this work is graduate students/postdocs, medical students, practicing clinicians, and researchers across molecular medicine, genetics, molecular biology, pathology, and biomedicine.