14, rue de Provigny
Tél.: +33 (0)1 47 40
Fax: +33 (0)1 47 40
Prix indicatif 199,10 €
Disponible chez l'éditeur (délai d'approvisionnement : 10 jours).Ajouter au panier le livre de CAUVAIN
Highly practical - ideal for food technologists new to the industry, or as a reference source for experienced professionalsEmphasis on shelf-life, organoleptic quality control, and determination of water activity and availabilityIncludes a series of case studies which provide practical examples of various industry scenarios
Preface to the second edition.
Preface to the first edition.
1. Water and its roles in baked products.
2. The role of water in the formation and processing of bread doughs.
3. The role of water in the formation and processing of batters, biscuit and cookie doughs, and pastes.
4. The contribution of water during processing, baking, cooling and freezing.
5. Effects of water on product textural properties and their changes during storage.
6. Water activity.
7. Moisture migration and its control in composite products.
8. Methods of determining moisture content and water activity.
9. Strategies for extending bakery product shelf life.
Food scientists and food technologists within bakery companies