Complete idiot's guide to pcs
Auteur : KRAYNAK JOELangue : Anglais
Thème de Complete idiot's guide to pcs :
Prix indicatif 22,61 €
Sous réserve de disponibilité chez l'éditeur.Ajouter au panier le livre de KRAYNAK JOE
Ouvrage 408 p. · 23.1x18.7 cm · Broché
Résumé de Complete idiot's guide to pcs :
A well-established survivors guide for the computer initiate that explains how to zero in on finding the right beginners system
- Industry analysts predict that the home PC penetration rate may soon reach the 60% mark--many of these purchases will be made by new users.
- Though PC sales are slowing down, the number of sub-$1,000 systems, second-hand computers and computer peripheral sales stand to remain at substantial levels. Enough so to justify an updated plain-English guide that can quickly, yet comfortably, acquaint people with their new PC and related appliances
- Shifts in PC user demographics now favor middle-aged women of modest income and education (51%), claims an American Demographics article (March 2001). These statistics coincide quite closely to CIGs target reader market as well.
Joe Kraynak has taught hundreds of thousands of new PC users how to make the most of their PCs with his easy-to read books. Joe has been writing and editing successful training manuals and computer books for over ten years. His long list of computer books includes The Complete Idiots Guide to PCs, The Complete Idiots Guide to Microsoft Office 2000, Big Basics Book of Windows 98, More Easy Windows 98, and Sams Teach Yourself Notebook Basics in 10 Minutes.
Sommaire de Complete idiot's guide to pcs :
1: Basic Training.
2. Kick-Starting Your Computer.
3. Taking Control with Your Keyboard and Mouse.
4. -Playing Disk Jockey with Hard Disks, Floppy Disks, CDs, and DVDs.
5. Windows Survival Guide.
6. Windows Tips, Tricks, and Traps.
II. GETTING WITH THE PROGRAM.
8. Running and Juggling Programs.
9. Barking Out Commands.
10. Making, Saving, and Naming Documents.
11. Giving Your Documents the Editorial Eye.
12. Sprucing Up Your Documents with Formatting.
13. Picture This (Working with Graphics).
14. Printing and Faxing Your Creations.
15. Surviving Without Documentation.