Complete idiot's guide to computer basics
Auteur : KRAYNAK JOELangue : Anglais
Thème de Complete idiot's guide to computer basics :
Prix indicatif 22,61 €
Sous réserve de disponibilité chez l'éditeur.Ajouter au panier le livre de KRAYNAK JOE
Ouvrage 432 p. · 23.2x18.7 cm · Broché
Résumé de Complete idiot's guide to computer basics :
An updated guide to help beginning users diversify their computer skills more effectively, there are many task-oriented explanations of Windows, Web surfing, email and other software applications found throughout this book.
- Industry analysts predict that the home PC penetration rate may soon reach the 60% mark--many of these purchases will be made by new users.
- According to Yankee Group, 33% of all Americans online are in their first year of Internet access, increasing the need for a guide like The Complete Idiots Guide to Computer Basics.
- Shifts in PC user demographics now favor middle-aged women of modest income and education (51%), claims an American Demographics article (March 2001). These statistics coincide quite closely to the series target reader market.
Joe Kraynak has taught hundreds of thousands of new PC users how to make the most of their PCs with his easy-to read books. Joe has been writing and editing successful training manuals and computer books for over ten years. His long list of computer books includes The Complete Idiots Guide to PCs, The Complete Idiots Guide to Microsoft Office 2000, Big Basics Book of Windows 98, More Easy Windows 98, and Sams Teach Yourself Notebook Basics in 10 Minutes.
Sommaire de Complete idiot's guide to computer basics :
I. FIRING UP YOUR COMPUTER: BARE-BONES BASICS.
2. Meeting Windows: Up Close and Personal.
3. Launching Your First Program.
4. Warming Up with Some Computer Games.
PERSONALIZING YOUR WORK SPACE.
6. Making Your Computer Play Cool Sounds.
7. Taking Control of Your Menus and Programs.
8. Giving Yourself More Room to Work.
9. Installing and Removing Programs.
III. CREATING LETTERS, GREETING CARDS, AND OTHER DOCUMENTS.
11. Editing and Printing Your Letter.
12. Designing Personalized Greeting Cards, Banners, and Other Publications.
13. Creating an Address Book and Other Listy Stuff. Tables,