Programming the 80286, 80386, 80486 and Pentium Based Personal Computer (book/ disk package)
Auteur : BREYLangue : Anglais
Prix indicatif 172,68 €
Sous réserve de disponibilité chez l'éditeur.Ajouter au panier le livre de BREY
Ouvrage 786 p.
2. Disks, DOS, and Batch Files.
3. WINDOWS and Configuring WINDOWS.
4. The Microprocessor and its Architecture.
5. Addressing Modes.
6. Data Movement Instructions.
7. Arithmetic and Logic Instructions.
8. Program Control Instructions.
9. Keyboard/Display DOS and BIOS Functions.
10. Conditional Assembly and Video Display.
11. Disk Memory Functions and the Mouse.
12. Interrupt Hooks and the TSR.
13. The Arithmetic Coprocessor.
14. Advanced Assembly Language Techniques.
Appendix A: The Assembler, Disk Operating System, Basic I/O System, Mouse, and Memory Managers.
Appendix B: Instruction Set Summary.
Appendix C: Flag-Bit Changes.
Appendix D: Answers to Selected Even-Numbered Questions and Problems.
- A disk containing many of the more advanced versions of the example programs is included with the text. This disk contains the unassembled source files of many of the example programs. Each program is keyed by the example number in the text. It also contains a macro include file that eases the task of assembly language programming by providing macros that perform most of the I/O tasks associated with assembly language programming.
- Concentrates initially on real-mode assembly language programming, comparing and contrasting instructions for each Intel family member against the 8086/8088 microprocessor.
- Discusses the operation of the program environment, including the linker, library, macros, DOS function and BIOS functions.
- Develops an understanding of the CONFIG.SYS