Complete idiot's guide to digital photography
Auteur : GREENBURG STEVENLangue : Anglais
Prix indicatif 22,61 €
Sous réserve de disponibilité chez l'éditeur.Ajouter au panier le livre de GREENBURG STEVEN
Ouvrage 408 p. · Broché
Résumé de Complete idiot's guide to digital photography :
This thorough yet readable introduction to the technology of digital technology will prepare any beginner how to choose their first digital camera, shoot great digital images and enhance them to look like the work of a professional.
- With a range of nearly 20 different digital camera brands to choose from, this guide can offer the consumer useful knowledge of how to differentiate the competition.
- A plain-English guide to digital photography will help a reader avoid technical hang-ups and really take advantage of the flexibility and convenience a digital camera can provide.
- The Complete Idiots Guide to Digital Photography is written with both PC and Mac users in mind.
Steven Greenburg has been a professional photographer for over 17 years. In 1991, Steve started using electronic imaging to enhance his design capabilities. Since then, he has received additional training at the Kodak Center for Creative Imaging and the New York School of Visual Arts. The author has lectured at ad agencies and spoken at the AIGA Symposium on electronic imaging, the Apple Computer Conference on New Media and Technology, and has guest lectured at the New England School of Photography. Steve also wrote The Complete Idiots Guide to Digital Photography, First Edition.
Sommaire de Complete idiot's guide to digital photography :
I. DIGITAL CAPTURE: THE FUTURE IS NOW.
2. Pixel, Pixel, Little Star, How I Wonder What You Are!
II. CAMERAS. COMPUTER HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE FOR DIGITAL CAPTURE.
4. Attention to Details: Features You Need to Know to Get the Camera
5. Mac Versus Windows: System Requirements for Digital Capture.
6. Software: What You Want to See Is What You Get.
III. LETS TAKE PICTURES.
8. I Can See Clearly Now: Lenses.
9. Composition: No Snapshots Here!
10. Lighting: It Makes or Breaks a Shot!
11. Resolution: Is Bigger Better?
12. Learning Compression Helps Avoid Image Depression!
IV. LETS SEE IT: IMAGING TCHNIQUES.
14. Improving Your Images.
15. The Wonderful World of Color.
16. Eeney, Meeny, Miney, Mo: Selections.
17. Color Me Beautiful: Adding Fills and Color.
18. The Clone Tool: The Ultimate Retouching Tool.
19. Yadda Yadda Yadda: The Text Tool.
20. Layer Cake: Adding Elements. Whats a Layer?